Hello, there =]

I dont think anyone will read this... but if you do, please be welcome to post. =] I would love to talk to you.

About Me

My photo
I dont really know exactly where I want to go.. is that a double negative? Oh, nevermind, let's go.. To the next line of my story.... They say that these are not the best of times, but they're the only times I've ever known... And I believe there is a time for meditation in cathedrals of our own...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Hewwo!
Right now I'm at my friend's house. She is my bestest friend, and I love her to death <3 Without her, I would have crumbled long ago. My goals arent clear yet, but I know I will reach them.

Today was a normal day.
At school, we practiced for the Jazz concert on Saturday. I'm excited for it, but nervous because I haven't done a jazz concert in public yet. There are only three clarinets, and one is not yet sure if they can play on Saturday.. Hopefully she can.
I was late to my first class. I left my backpack in the practice room, and had to go back. Luckily, my first hour teacher wasn't in the classroom, so I didnt get a detention. I made Jacob late again. It's so nice of him to wait for me, and for some reason I love making him late... it means he doesnt mind getting detentions if it means one more minute with me. I dont know, touching in my mind...
He seemed upset today. I tried to talk to him about it, but he fake-smiled for me... I wonder what's wrong...
I'll give him a big hug tomorrow and ask him to be happy.
I got an email the other day about a Youth Festival in Korea... It said the application date was last month, so I didnt fill out the forms, but I did send an email asking if it's too late for me to apply.. what harm could it do? Well, I got an email back today saying that the date was moved back to the 28th of this month! So, I filled out my forms and Im going to scan my passport. Who know's, I could end up going to Korea!

 I have so many dreams and goals... hopefully I can fulfill them.
With love,
Kiku

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Sunny Day Secrets Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez