Hello, there =]

I dont think anyone will read this... but if you do, please be welcome to post. =] I would love to talk to you.

About Me

My photo
I dont really know exactly where I want to go.. is that a double negative? Oh, nevermind, let's go.. To the next line of my story.... They say that these are not the best of times, but they're the only times I've ever known... And I believe there is a time for meditation in cathedrals of our own...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Just sitting at home doing math homework.
I had rehearsal for the play I got in (I didnt think I would, but they liked my audition!!) and it was 3 hours of dance, for someone who cant even walk without tripping. x.x But it turned out fine, I guess. Now Im getting better, at least.

Im tired... Goodnight, whoever.

Love,
Kiku

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Sunny Day Secrets Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez