Hello, there =]

I dont think anyone will read this... but if you do, please be welcome to post. =] I would love to talk to you.

About Me

My photo
I dont really know exactly where I want to go.. is that a double negative? Oh, nevermind, let's go.. To the next line of my story.... They say that these are not the best of times, but they're the only times I've ever known... And I believe there is a time for meditation in cathedrals of our own...

Thursday, May 20, 2010


Jacob and I got in a fight today. I dont know why, but he was mad at me. He didnt wait for me after I finished Art. Usually he waits behind this wall in the hallway, outside the German room. But today he didnt. Im afraid he's going to break up with me for his ex (Rebecca, my ex best friend) because he's been hanging out with her alot, and not with me. I dont want to think about that though...

I got new medicine for my lactose/gluten/egg/BLECH allergies, *~* So hopefully those wills start working soon.

I have more homework to do....

Love,
Kiku

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Sunny Day Secrets Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez